Inter-faith Service ushers in Amerindian Heritage month celebrations
An inter faith prayer service, this afternoon, at the Umana Yana in Kingston brought together…READ MORE...
Guyanese stabbed to death in St. Lucia
A Guyanese man has succumbed after he was stabbed in Ciceron, Castries early Saturday morning.
One dead, three critical in Corentyne accident
An drunk pedestrian was killed and three persons, who were in a four-wheeled drive pick-up,…READ MORE...
The United States Coast has seized 973 kilograms of cocaine from vessel in the Caribbean Sea
United States Coast Guard says it has seized 973 kilograms of cocaine from Panamanian-flagged freighter…READ MORE...
Body of woman that washed up on Kitty Foreshore identified
The body that washed ashore on Wednesday afternoon at the Kitty Seawall was positively identified…READ MORE...
Colin Cornelius of Essequibo wanted by police
Colin Cornelius is wanted by the police for questioning in relation to a matter of…READ MORE...
ACCROSS THE CARIBBEAN
- JetBlue flight from New York forced to make emergency landing
- Experimental Ebola drug is “100 percent effective” in studies
- Golden Krust sues rival Jamaican food company over name
- Gonsalves re-shuffles cabinet amid preparations for St Vincent general election
- Chinese conglomerates interested in doing business in Antigua
- Samuel Rosenberg: Going back to school without going broke
- St Vincent geothermal power plant could be operational by 2018
- Suriname government says energy saving campaign bearing fruit
- Trinidad & Tobago celebrates 52 years of political independence from Britain
- Henry S. Fraser: Light, power and light at the end of the tunnel
AROUND THE WORLD
- Musician Watt makes non-fiction list
- How corals stir up their world
- Phil McNulty’s transfer window verdict
- Iraq forces push against jihadists
- Man Utd sign Falcao on loan for £6m
- Superfast computing to be piloted
- Brown issues warning over UK debt
- Singing Kettle comes off the boil
- Water voles end 20-year absence
- Thousands in late rush to vote
- Arsenal sign Welbeck for £16m
- What about Scotland's pensioners?
- Inter-faith Service ushers in Amerindian Heritage month celebrations
- Guyanese stabbed to death in St. Lucia
- One dead, three critical in Corentyne accident
- The United States Coast has seized 973 kilograms of cocaine from vessel in the Caribbean Sea
- Body of woman that washed up on Kitty Foreshore identified
- Colin Cornelius of Essequibo wanted by police
- Online visa application to be introduced in Guyana- HPS
- Body of woman washed ashore at Kitty
- Guyanese born drug smuggler arrested after shootout with U.S. marshals was on the lam for 20 years
- Gun and ammunition recovered by police
- Gov’t and TSA train 34 airport staff in safety and security
- Lamaha St Canal de-silting almost 75% completed - Clean-up My Country Monitoring unit conducts further inspections
- Peacemaker stabbed to death
- Packed agenda for Education month 2014
- Black Bush Polder man stabbed to death
- UPDATE: The face of perpetrator in Durban Street shooting captured on video
- Woman shot dead on Durban street
- Teen charged with threatening to kill mother