Education Ministry honours top academic performers for 2014
Over 36 students and four institutions were given due recognition for outstanding academic performances in…READ MORE...
Guyana gets life-saving therapy equipment from Canadian Government -to deal to severe mental health illnesses
Guyana will once again be able to provide Electro-Convulsive Therapy (ECT) to patients who are…READ MORE...
Kaieteur News slapped with another $30M lawsuit
Attorney General and Minister of Legal Affairs, Anil Nandlall has slapped the Kaieteur News with…READ MORE...
Former Presidential Advisor on Sustainable Development Navin Chandarpal dies.
Navin Chandarpal died early Tuesday morning at his home, ending a long battle with stomach…READ MORE...
House Speaker orders Clerk to convene sitting
In letters to the Prime Minister, Opposition Leader and the Leader of the Alliance For…READ MORE...
ELISA testing kits acquired- as efforts being made to test chikungunya locally
As Guyana moves closer towards being able to test for chikunguyna, 20 enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay…READ MORE...
ACCROSS THE CARIBBEAN
- Journalist charged with DUI was nearly 3 times alcohol limit: Sources
- Caribbean tourism numbers up for first half of 2014
- Gonsalves brokers WICB meeting with WIPA in hope of ending impasse
- Ronald Sanders: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- US university study links drugs and tourism to HIV in the Caribbean
- Former Jamaican prime minister awarded J$12.5m in libel case
- Samuel Rosenberg: Christmas survival guide
- Pilot killed, co-pilot missing after plane crashes in Caribbean Sea
- Barbadian couple missing at sea for five days found alive
- Gonsalves proposes CARICOM panel to help solve Windies crisis
AROUND THE WORLD
- Reduced EU sea mission set to go
- Life term for puppy farm murders
- Woolf steps down from abuse inquiry
- 14,000 submissions to powers talks
- Weekendish: The best of the week's reads
- Virgin spacecraft 'in-flight anomaly'
- Dispute over IRA rape claim letter
- UN chief defends Ebola aid workers
- Ferdinand 'baffled' at Twitter fine
- Bodies found after fireworks blaze
- Firefighters strike over pensions
- Go Figure: The week in numbers
- Education Ministry honours top academic performers for 2014
- Guyana gets life-saving therapy equipment from Canadian Government -to deal to severe mental health illnesses
- Kaieteur News slapped with another $30M lawsuit
- Former Presidential Advisor on Sustainable Development Navin Chandarpal dies.
- House Speaker orders Clerk to convene sitting
- ELISA testing kits acquired- as efforts being made to test chikungunya locally
- Natural Resources Ministry ensuring compliance in sand mining
- Minister Ramsammy calls on developed countries to invest more in agri research
- Hurricane Gonzalo: Bermuda 'bruised' by direct hit
- Electrical Engineer gunned down in front home
- Guyana suicide rates exaggerated– HPS
- Date for next Sitting dependent on several factors- HPS- three new Bills to be tabled
- West Africa travelers banned from entering Guyana, as Ebola warning increases.
- Guyana still at risk of blacklisting by FATF – AG – country’s case comes up shortly
- Chile to open embassy in Guyana
- Secondary Schools Home Economics Competition held to promote fight against NCDs
- Essequibo woman dies in boat collision off Bartica
- Digicel wins approval for new fibre-optic cable